Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Inception of the Roth Clan

The union of Dale and I believe was fate and began years prior to us actually beginning to date. We met in the early 1980’s when our siblings began dating and later married. In the beginning, we did not get along, I believe, in part, due to our ages. I was 13 and Dale was 18. He had just enlisted in the Marine Corps and I was in Junior High School. In any event, we saw each other periodically throughout the years when he would come home on leave from the Marines. Our lives continued on their own individual paths until July 1998, when Dale and I were unexpectedly drawn together by a family crisis. At the time, Dale was stationed overseas in Japan and was flown home on emergency leave. When he arrived at the hospital, and for whatever reason, when I took his hand to walk him back to see his brother, there was a connection between us and we have been together ever since.

We were married on November 11, 2000 in a beautiful ceremony. Our quest to become parents became a reality when we adopted our beautiful and talented little girl from China in January 2005. We began our second adoption journey in February 2006 and are currently awaiting the referral of our second daughter from China.

Stay tuned as the journey of the Roth Clan continues . . .

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations