We'll another day has come and gone with no word of when our agency will get the next list of children waiting for their forever families! It is very sad and frustrating and I feel so much for the precious children that continue to wait for their families. If only they could get united with Forever Families quickly where they can be showered with hugs and kisses and the love they so deserve. For all families waiting, know that we feel for you and are there with you as we too continue on this, which at times, seems like a never ending journey. We know in our heart that it will happen one day - All in God's time!
Seattle Day 4 7/09/2018
8 years ago







1 comments:
I know this is soooo frustrating to say the least. I thought the new program could just go into the SWIs and find your child. I don't understand why it isn't going that way!!!! You'll find your child soon. Just go scream it all out. You are in our prayers!
Post a Comment