Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lost (No Not the TV Show)

Where or where has our I-800A gone? Oh where, oh where can it be? That is the question of the day! It's official, we consider our first I-800A package that was sent to the National Benefit Center's lock box on 10/14/08 as being lost! No one can locate it and the NBC has diligently looked for it and it has not surfaced. Thus, we are back to square one with filing our paperwork for USCIS/Hague Approval.

At this point, I'm looking at it as another bump in the road to our daughter and for whatever reason, maybe at some point in the future, we will understand why this bump happened. All we can do at this point, is move forward and resubmit our I-800A for processing and hope that the NBC/USCIS has a pickup in their approval time and/or keeps it right at 90 days. We've already lost precious time, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Like I said, just another bump in our journey to Madison! Hang on sweet pea, your family is trying very hard and diligently to get approval so that when we are matched with your referral, we will be ready to go!

Hugs from your mom, dad and big sister!

1 comments:

Mommy said...

Ugh! Bump in the road...great attitude. These will all be great stories to tell them some day. We worked HARD to bring them home!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations