Well here it is today, Friday, February 6th and I've got a ton of stuff I should be doing at home in preparation of Miss Samantha's 5th Birthday Party, ala a Tinkerbell Theme! On top of that the weather here in MN is suppose to be gorgeous today - high around 42 degrees! So looking forward to that. Seriously though, Sammie and I did some fun getting ready for the party stuff last night. She is having a birthday party at daycare today too, so she is really, really happy about that!
On Monday, her actual birthday, Daddy and her will spend some time at MOA. This has become a tradition for Dale and Sammie on her birthday. Dale takes the day off of work and they spend it together at MOA. I'd like to join them, but I couldn't get the day off of work (boss is out of town and someone has to man the office). Monday evening (after I get off of work) we are going to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate Sam's big day. Our good friends, the Maupins, will celebrate there with us. Sammie has been asking to go to Chuck E. Cheese ever since I can remember and we told her when she turned 5 we would go. She never forgot and now finally will be 5 and she is really excited about going!
In any event, this is just a simple rambling of my scattered thoughts today!







0 comments:
Post a Comment