It is with great joy that we announced that we have sent in a LOI for a 17-month old little girl! We cannot give our any further details or share photos until after her adoption is complete (due to Hague regulations). As hard as it will be, we will comply as we do not wish to jeopardize our adoption in any way! We are hoping to have all things finalized and travel sometime in August or September!
Thank you to everyone who has prayer for our family during this most hurrendous wait and although we have another wait ahead of us, we are on the final descent of this long awaited journey to bring our precious child home!
Love ~ Denise, Dale & Samantha (who is very excited to be a big sister!)
Seattle Day 4 7/09/2018
8 years ago







3 comments:
Congratulations!! How exciting that God led you to a girl after you let go and let Him take control. I hope I can share some good news very soon too!
Be blessed,
Courtney
Denise,
I'm so excited for you!! Congrats!!
Cant wait to see her little face!
Hugs,
Sindy
WOOHOO!! I am so happy for you Denise! Congrats to you! Did you receive your referral from UIH? Cant wait to hear more about her!!
Take care,
Amy
www.journeytohauyongyang.blogspot.com
Post a Comment