Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blanket

Here's another blanket that I made to take to China as part of our orphanage donation. I've got at least one more to make as my sister is also making a couple for us to take.

4 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Sweet! Some child will be very blessed as they snuggle underneathe this warm blankie!!

God bless!
~Tanya

Beth said...

Awesome! We took some blankets as well. I thought it was a little silly at the time because we were in southern China (110+ degrees when we were there) and there we were with afghans for them. hehe We just happened to be there in the middle of summer. I like the homemade gift ideas though. Very special.

Sue said...

beautiful quilts,

Melanie said...

What a great idea! I bet the children and nannies will love them. :)

Melanie

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations