Monday, November 9, 2009

Single Parent

I will basically be a single parent at night for the next 6 weeks as busy season at Dale's work is beginning in full swing and he begins the night shift (6:00 pm to 2:30 am for now, [until he goes to 10 or 11 hour nights] and then who knows how late he'll be working, plus they also go to 6 day weeks too!)  So, the girls and I will be on our own at night until December 18th, when Dale will head back to his regular old day shift.  I'm sure it'll be hard, but we will plug along.  Thankfully, Sammie doesn't have homework each night.

Cannot believe Christmas is just around the corner as here in MN it certainly does not feel like it.  This past weekend we had temps in the 60's.  Can't beat that!

Will update more later . . .

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations