Samantha has been asking her dad and I if she could get her haircut short. Those of you who know Sammie know that her hair is down to her patootie and is very beautiful. She's been on this kick of wanting it cut for sometime now and even though she wanted it short, her dad and I did not. Well, the other day she said how about a compromise . . . I want it short, you want it long, how about some where in between. Well, today I asked her if she still wanted to get her hair cut and she said yes, so Dale and I both agreed and took her to Kids Hair in Woodbury. She had 7.5" cut off the back and they did some layering/framing of her face with the front/sides of her hair. I turned out really cute. Her hair is now just below her shoulders.
Here's a couple before and after shots:
Seattle Day 4 7/09/2018
8 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment