Happy May Day Everyone! It is hard to believe that it has already been 5 weeks ago today that we saw Madison's beautiful face for the very first time! How the stress level has went down during the past 5 weeks.
We are making good progress on her room and in fact, I just received an email that the items I had on back order were shipped today! Yippee!!! Hopefully next week we will be able to get the rest of her room together and set up the crib and all. It really feels like "yes it is finally happening"!!!!
We are hopeful that the swine flu pandemic will slowly decline and things will be back to normal in the next few weeks. We remain hopeful that our LOA/LOSC will be forthcoming soon!
I will keep you posted and will post pictures of Madison's room as soon as it is complete!
Denise
Seattle Day 4 7/09/2018
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment