Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Madison's Room

We are making progress on Miss Madison's room! The wallpaper border, valances and wall art arrived yesterday. We put up the wallpaper border (or at least what we could) as we are approximately 1 foot short! Ugh! I knew when I ordered it I should of gotten three rolls, but no, Dale said we only needed 2 (last time I listen to him - LOL!). In any event, I also had to order one more window valance as the two I ordered just are big enough to look right on the windows. (They are side by side and seem like one large window). The two valances just don't gather enough to look good on the windows. So, hopefully they will both arrive relatively quickly so we can put the finishing touches to the room. We are also waiting on some prints that I ordered from etsy.com. The lady who I ordered them from said she hoped to have them done and mailed out to me in the next couple of weeks! I can't wait. After that we need to purchase a new dresser for Madison and also get the carpet in her room shampooed and then we will put the crib up and get the room together!

Still hoping for LOA this week or next and then move into the final phases of finalizing our paper work on the US side of things and then begin the task of packing and getting ready to travel to China to meet Miss Madison!

Sammie continues to talk about her sister all the time and I know she is excited about travelling to China too! It is so hard to believe that our baby girl will be starting school this September. We are hoping to be to China and back well before September so that we can get into a routine before school starts. It feels like it will all fall into place shortly!

That's all for now!

Denise

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations