Today I sent off a care package to Madison in China. After having a senior moment, I realized I didn't take a picture of the items we put in the care package until after I had it all packed and the box sealed and addressed! Oh well. Here's a brief rundown of what we sent to Madison, the Nannies/Caregivers and the other children at the orphange:
For Madison:
Photobook
Outfit (a dress that big sister Sammie picked out)
Doll (a cute little "my first doll" that big sister Sammie also picked out)
Pink blanket
Disposable camera
For Nannies/Caregivers:
Note Cards
Post It Notes
Pens
Hand Sanitizer from Bath & Body Works
For Kiddos at the Orphange:
A bunch of stickers
Suckers
Low and behold, the small box it was in cost a small fortune to send to China, but so worth it! We are anxious to know when it arrives and hoping to get pictures of Madison with her treats!
We are also going to send a cake to Madison at the orphanage for her to share with the other kids and hopefully we will receive updated information and pictures of her as well.
Denise
Seattle Day 4 7/09/2018
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment