Sunday, June 7, 2009

Care Packages



Here is a copy of the care package that will be sent to Madison through an organization called Red Thread China. We are hoping it will arrive the early part of this week. Also being sent is a 2 lb. cake. China does a beautiful job on their cakes. I will post pics of the cake if/when we get pics of the same.

On a side, we are also hoping that Madison receives the care package we sent from home to her. It has arrived in China, now if only I'd know if/she she receives it, then I'd be much happier!

Hoping for good news this week in that our I-800 has been approved! We'll keep you updated and still hoping for travel mid to late July!

1 comments:

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Congrats Denise! I love the care-
package. I hope you get lot of
up-dated photos and info!!!


Hugs,

Sindy

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations