I am Denise; married to Dale; we have two beautiful daughters from China ~ one from Tonggu, Jiangxi Province and the other from Guangzhou, Guangdong Province.
Congrats Denise! These are the pictures I invisioned. So happy for your family. I pray that Madison continues to do great bonding with you all. I'm so glad you updated!
It is so AWESOME to see sweet Madison in your arms! Your wait is finally over and now the best part of the journey begins. Madison is absolutely beautiful...must take after her big sister. So happy for you all!
6 comments:
What a sweet family you have! You are SO blessed!! <><
Hugs,
Tanya
What a beautiful sight to see you with both girls in your arms! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
My hubby, son and daughter leave the White Swan on Thursday to head home... we can't wait!
Hope everything continues to go smoothly.
Your girls are beautiful! Congratulations!
Congrats Denise! These are the
pictures I invisioned. So happy
for your family. I pray that
Madison continues to do great
bonding with you all. I'm so
glad you updated!
Hugs,
Sindy
I have LOVED seeing your photo updates. Your girls are both so precious. The photo of the sisters together on the bed is so sweet!
Beth (MN Red Thread)
Denise,
It is so AWESOME to see sweet Madison in your arms! Your wait is finally over and now the best part of the journey begins. Madison is absolutely beautiful...must take after her big sister. So happy for you all!
Hugs,
Melanie
Post a Comment