I am Denise; married to Dale; we have two beautiful daughters from China ~ one from Tonggu, Jiangxi Province and the other from Guangzhou, Guangdong Province.
Denise Congratulations...I know you are just on cloud 9 now that your family is complete. Madison is just adorable and Sammie looks so proud to be her big sister. I am very happy for you. Adam and Schwen are leaving Nanjing on the 16th. I know they are meeting families at the White Swan at 2:00 to head to the consulate. Enjoy your stay in China. Jackie Radloff
Congrats to you!! It hardly seems like it was a year since reading this entry. I remember the picture with the girls in the yellow dresses the best thinking how sweet it was to see the sisters together.
9 comments:
She is adorable and I love seeing the sisters together! CONGRATS!!
Love seeing the sisters together!
You must be so proud and happy and excited and tired and joyful and ecstatic and reliived and SO HAPPY!
So super cute! Can't stand how cute the top picture is of them walking and holding hands! :)
LOVE those hand-in-hand "sister" pics...SO SWEET!! :)
Congrats to the entire Roth clan from the Scribner-Teter family! Sammie looks so happy to finally have her little sister!
Denise
Congratulations...I know you are just on cloud 9 now that your family is complete. Madison is just adorable and Sammie looks so proud to be her big sister. I am very happy for you. Adam and Schwen are leaving Nanjing on the 16th. I know they are meeting families at the White Swan at 2:00 to head to the consulate. Enjoy your stay in China. Jackie Radloff
Congratulations! The girls are adorable together! Looks like everything is going well. Have a wonderful time and load up on squeeky shoes!
Michelle Johnston
Congrats to you!! It hardly seems like it was a year since reading this entry. I remember the picture with the girls in the yellow dresses the best thinking how sweet it was to see the sisters together.
Post a Comment