We landed in Guangzhou at 9:10 p.m. Saturday the 12th of September. It is now 12:45 am and we have yet to sleep!
Sammie did really well on the trip over, except got air sick the last hour or so and threw up a few times. She only slept about 1 hour on the flight from MN to LA and then only about an hour or so from LA to Japan and then she slept almost the entire 4 1/2 hours from Japan to China.
We are off to try and get some sleep now. Will post more when we can.
We meet Madison on Monday at 2:00 p.m. here in China!
Seattle Day 4 7/09/2018
8 years ago







6 comments:
Glad you guys made it okay and so sorry to hear Sammie got sick. Poor baby. I hope you guys get plenty of time to relax before Madison-day! How exciting.
I just read the thread about you going to China and I think we will just miss you guys! DARN!!!! We leave on Friday and will just be arriving in GZ the day you leave. I hate we won;t get a chance to meet up. I am super-excited to follow your journey to Madison. Good luck with everything. :)
Hugs,
Jonni
Oops, I meant won't not won;t. Arrgh. :)
So glad that you have arrived safely! I can't wait until Madison Day!! :) Be sure to post lots of photos!
Can you believe you are actually THERE?! After everything you have been through lately...it's finally happening! Take care and have a safe and HEALTHY journey!
Hugs,
Tanya
So glad you made it! Sorry your daughter got air sick... poor thing!
My husband, son and new 11 yr old daughter are in Guangzhou now too. Maybe you'll see them when your out and about.... they aren't hard to miss because she's in a red wheelchair.
Can't wait until you have Madison in your arms!
Karen (misspriss from RQ forum)
You made it!! Can't wait to hear the story!
Be blessed,
Courtney (stevencocoj on RQ)
Denise,
This brings tears to my eyes! We
have been through so much together
as we have waited to bring our
second daughters home. It does
my heart great joy knowing it's
a few short hours till you hold
your precious Madison! I cant
wait to follow your journey to
becoming a family of four!!!
Hugs,
Sindy
Post a Comment