Monday, August 24, 2009

Overlooked Yet Again!

No TA for us today. Our agency received TA's for two other families, and from what I understand, we are the only family currently waiting from ouragency for TA. We are told we will be next . . . when will that be . . . I surely wish I knew! To say I'm beside myself is an understatement. I really, really do not want to know what choice words Dale will have when he finds out! We are hoping (I'm sick to death of saying that too, by the way) that it will still arrive yet this month!

3 comments:

TanyaLea said...

I'm SO sorry to hear that...what a discouragement, for sure. Continue to lift up your requests in prayer, and we will join you in doing the same for you. Hopefully this month yet!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Sue said...

darn it anyways....this is the pits....I will continue to send prayer and hopefully it will be answer soon.........

Anonymous said...

Oh Denise, I am so sorry. I can't believe it. We're thinking of you and we'll all say extra prayers tonight for you all. Love, Robin

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations