Monday, August 10, 2009

Random Pics

Here's some random pics of our family:



Mark & Aubrey at her 1st Birthday Party



Sammie meeting Sponge Bob @ MOA


Sammie & her Pappi



Daddy & Sammie @ MOA



Mommy & Sammie @ MOA



Sprinkler Fun ~ Sammie & Justice






Our Doggie Bella

Dale and his brothers, Mark & Scott






Dale & Denise








Sammie Swimming




















3 comments:

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Dear Denise!!


I'm keeping you in my prayers
and pray each day that you will
announce TA! I loved all the pics!
I would love to go to the Mall Of
America some day with all of your
beautiful girls!!!

Hugs,

Sindy

Adam said...

I want that sprinkler!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Adam! I want that sprinkler and I think Sarah would too! She was hit by the sprinkler for the first time yesterday while we were out playing in the yard and Daddy was watering the grass. It was too funny to see her reaction! Now we have to get a "fun sprinkler"!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations