UPDATE: 8.27.09 - More than one RQ family is reporting that their agency has said more TA's are slated to arrive Friday and/or Monday. The original family I hear it from posted again yesterday afternoon and said a "huge batch" was mailed from China! Both Dale and I have a good feeling that this MAY BE IT ~ OUR TA WILL ARRIVE!!!! Stay tuned as this ride maybe approaching the end!
I saw a post on the RQ forum from another family whose agency said they expected more TA's to arrive this Friday. Although I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much or get to excited about it, how can I not!
Please keep the good thoughts and prayers coming our way!
Seattle Day 4 7/09/2018
8 years ago







1 comments:
praying for that 'praise report' to come all wrapped up in FRIDAY!! :)
Hugs,
Tanya
Post a Comment